Thursday, December 25, 2014

Riding the Rails in my Dreams

©  | Dreamstime Stock Photos
I dreamed while I napped today. I was traveling Europe with that creepy guy with a mustache from American horror story. We weren't traveling in a car though. We were following railroad tracks and we saw things other people traveling Europe probably didn't see. This got me thinking. What is a woman lost everything she had. Car, home, job, everything's and just packed a backpack one day and started following the railroad tracks. What if she encountered vampires, werewolves, and other oddities? It was a simple dream, but I think its a cool backdrop for a story. It would also be pretty cool to use this to make an ongoing series and a good use of the many random but short dreams I have that are not really detailed enough to turn into a story.

No comments:

Post a Comment