Thursday, December 25, 2014

Be Careful what you Wish for is live on Amazon.

Buy Here
Amazon and Smashwords are currently the only places its live but its a start.  This is a particularly nice moment for me.  Its my first book and for all I know it might suck and I might never sell a copy but it took me several months to learn how to do anything that went into writing it.  I had to learn the in's and outs of Microsoft Word.  Then I had to learn how to format the book to be published on eBook reading devices such as Kindle.  By far the most daunting challenge came from learning how to use the free photo editing software Gimp.  Learning that little free program was probably the biggest challenge of all of them because I've only ever used very simple photo editing software.  I'd never even heard of a "layer".  I am very lucky some wonderful people made how to videos on Gimps use and posted them to YouTube.  I  found Gimptricks videos to be especially useful.


No comments:

Post a Comment